Fosters Plumbing is fully licensed and specialises in all gas fitting works, including installations and repairs.
Never ignore the smell of gas. A small leak may gradually build up an explosive concentration of gas, therefore leaks are very dangerous.
If you suspect a gas leak:
- DO NOT enter the property if you can smell gas or if there is other evidence of a gas leak.
- DO NOT smoke, light a match or make a spark or flame.
- DO NOT turn on any lights, switches or appliances as an electrical charge could create a spark.
- DO NOT raise or lower the windows.
- DO NOT use any phones inside your home.
- DO NOT open your garage door.